Kistler family papers, undated
- Physical description
- 5 audio cassettes
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Kistler, Olga Ritso, 1920-2013, associated name.
- Audio cassettes containing recorded interviews with Olga Ritso Kistler and Aadu Ritso.
- Supplemental links
- Interest in Unprocessed Collection form
- Closed until processed. If you are interested in using this collection, please use the Interest in Unprocessed Collection form.
- Cite as
- [identificaiton of item], Kistler family papers (M2232). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish
- Gift of Sylvia Thompson; 2017. Accession MSS 2017-162.
- Olga Ritso Kistler was a physician and the founder of the Kistler-Ritso Estonian Foundation, which manages the Museum of Occupations (Okupatsioonide muuseum in Estonian).
Browse related items
Start at call number: