How to form a nonprofit corporation in California
- attorney Anthony Mancuso.
- 17th edition.
- Berkeley, California : Nolo, 2017.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 372 pages : forms ; 28 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KFC342 .M363 2017||At bindery|
- Is nonprofit incorporation right for you?
- Legal rights and duties of incorporators, directors, officers, employees, and members
- Requirements for section 501(c)(3) tax exemption
- Public charities and private foundations
- Other tax benefits and requirements
- Choose a name and file your articles of incorporation
- Apply for your federal 501(c)(3) tax exemption
- Final steps in organizing your nonprofit
- After your corporation is organized
- Lawyers, legal research, and accountants
- Appendix A: Using the downloadable forms and other online material
- Appendix B: Forms.
- "Tens of thousands of arts groups, educators, social service agencies, environmental groups and others have used this bestselling book to form their California nonprofit. Your group can, too. Obtaining 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status has just become a lot easier with the new IRS Form 1023-EZ streamlined application. Use this book to form your California nonprofit corporation and obtain your federal and state tax exemptions. We provide step-by-step instructions for both the Form 1023 and the new easier Form 1023-EZ."-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- Other edition
- Revision of: Mancuso, Anthony. How to form a nonprofit corporation in California. 16th edition. Berkeley, California : Nolo,  ( 9781413321388 )
- 9781413321388 (pbk.)
- 1413321380 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: