North America : East coast. Cape Breton Island and the s.e. part of the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- From British Surveys ; Published April 1875 at the Hydrographic Office, Washington D.C. ; R. H. Wyman Commo. U.S.N. Hydrographer to the Bureau of Navigation.
- Small corrections [to] '08...28.
- Washington D.C. : Hydrographic Office, 
- Physical description
- 1 nautical chart ; 92 x 63 cm, sheet 99.5 x 71.5
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3422 .C29 P5 1908 .U5||In-library use|
- [Inset map] St. Paul I. / Surveyed by Captain H. W. Bayfield, R.N.m 1836
- Navigation > Nova Scotia > Cape Breton Island > Gulf of Saint Lawrence > Nautical charts > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Coasts > North America > Nova Scotia > Cape Breton Island > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Cape Breton Island (N.S.) > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Saint Lawrence, Gulf of > Nautical charts > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:310,000] (W 61°37'00"--W 59°14'00"/N 47°41'00"--N 45°16'00").
- Hachure and spot-height relief with lines and soundings showing depths.
- Shows railways, land routes, lights, visibility from various points, buoys, low water areas, coastal relief and place names (harbors, coves, points, bays, waterways, etc.)
- 7 profile views, 1 inset map.
- Handwritten notes.
Browse related items
Start at call number: