Collection of alba amicorum, 1813-1877
- Physical description
- 0.63 linear feet (7 volumes in 2 boxes)
At the library
Collections are moving, which may affect access. Request materials as early as possible. Maximum 5 items per day. Contact email@example.com for information about access.
|M2256 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
|M2256 FLAT BOX 2||In-library use|
- Seven alba amicorum (or "stammbuchkassette") kept by seven different individuals throughout central Europe. Former owners include one Hilbert from Suessenbach, Gustav Jenke, Gertrud Jenke, Anna Heuser, an individual from Glogau, a woman named Pauline, and a woman named Bertha. Some albums include color drawings, locks of hair, or embroidery.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Collection of alba amicorum (M2256). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- There are no restrictions on use of public domain materials.
- Purchase; 2017. Accession MSS 2017-246.
Browse related items
Start at call number: