- [London] : The London Geographical Institute, 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color, with 1 atlas leaf ; 19.5 x 23 cm, sheet 21.5 x 25, leaf 21.5
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G8480 1908 .G4||In-library use|
- Taken from atlas--attached leaf is pages 183-184, and includes illustration and text (letter regarding treatment of the Empress Dowager by a Dr. Cochrane and his Chinese colleage, Mr. Li, and also text regarding the building up of schools and churches in South Africa), dated 1908.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:10,137,600] (E 14°59'00"--E 36°34'00"/S 18°27'00"--S 35°05'00").
- Hachure and spot-height relief.
- Inset map: "Southeast England on same scale."
- Shows railways, steamer routes, cities and regions, countries distinguished by coloring.
Browse related items
Start at call number: