- London Wall, London : Waterlow & Sons, Limited, [between 1903 and 1908]
- Physical description
- 1 map : color, taken from atlas ; 25 x 19 cm, sheet 27 x 21.5
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G8030 [1903-08] .W3||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Waterlow and Sons.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:3,358,080] (E 98°59'00"--E 104°30'00"/N 8°00'00"--N 0°28'00")
- Hachure and spot-height relief.
- Territories (including Johor and southern Thailand) distinguished by four colors.
- Legend includes "British possessions," "Federated Native States," "Constructed Railways," and proposed railways.
- Waterways (including named rivers), cities and towns, islands.
- Latitudinal and longitudinal lines.
- Dated by railway lines.