Stories mediators tell
- Lela Love & Glen Parker, editors.
- Uniform Title
- Stories mediators tell (World edition)
- World edition.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvi, 350 pages ; 23 cm
- Love, Lela Porter, 1950- editor.
- Parker, Glen, editor.
- American Bar Association. Section of Respute Resolution.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Tower of Babel / Jeremy Lack (Switzerland)
- The Matryoshka case / Tsisana Shamlikashvili (Russia)
- Let your soul be your pilot : a labor mediation / Mohamed Alli Chicktay (South Africa)
- Opening the gate / Joanna Kalowski (Australia)
- Clash on the construction site : a real estate dispute / Andrew Wei-Min Lee (China)
- Dumbbells, defibrillators, and different legal cultures / Colin Wall (Hong Kong)
- Do you hear me? / Thierry Garby (France)
- The dentist's chair and the Rolling Stones / Srđan Šimac (Croatia)
- Variations on a theme / Thierry Garby (France)
- Healing an unnecessarily deep rift / Tony Allen (UK)
- Mediating a medical matter / Tat Lim (Singapore)
- Family reunited / Laila Ollapally (India)
- A Scottish castle and family ties / Ewan A. Malcolm (Scotland)
- Agreement without accord / Karl Mackie (UK)
- Home : sanctuary or salvation? / Ashok Panikkar (India)
- Can't get no satisfaction / Sherif Elnegahy (Egypt/Scotland)
- Whose children? / Greg Bond (Germany)
- An improv mediation / Prathamesh D. Popat (India)
- Building circles of trust / Sukhsimranjit Singh (India/US)
- Grandma Mare / Mushegh Manukyan (Armenia)
- It really happened in Frankfurt / Jawad Sarwana (Pakistan)
- Training day and a bag of balls / Brad Heckman (US/Slovakia)
- Have a conflict? Turn on your TV! / María Cristina Camelino (Argentina)
- An inspired change of mind / Eileen Carroll (UK)
- A fatal eight final / Ursula Caser and Lia Vasconcelos (Portugal)
- A Christmastime mediation / Srđan Šimac (Croatia).
- "This second edition of [this title] encompasses stories from around the world. The writers (24 top international mediators) were asked to write about moving, successful, unsuccessful, happy, sad and funny mediations...From these...stories, mediators will learn how to help clients find positive outcomes to conflict resolution."-- Publisher's website.
- Publication date
- 9781634256742 (pbk.)
- 1634256743 (pbk.)
- 9781634256759 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: