Geological sketch map of South Australia exclusive of the Northern Territory
- prepared in the Surveyor General's Office ; Frazer S. Crawford, photo-lithographer.
- Adelaide : Surveyor General's Office, 1883.
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 56.4 x 51 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G9011 .C5 1883 .S6||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,534,400] (E 1290°0ʹ--E 1410°0ʹ/S 260°0ʹ--S 380°0ʹ).
- Geological map of South Australia showing stratified rocks from the Cainozoic period, Mexozoic period and Palaeozoic or Azoic period and igneous rocks both volcanic and plutonic.
- "Upon which the boundaries of the chief formations have been delineated so far as such have been ascertained from records in the Survey Office and by personal inspection. To accompany the annual report for 1883. Henry Y.L. Brown, Government Geologist, 31st December 1883."
- In lower right margin: E. Spiller Govt. Printer Imp.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet at: http://nla.gov.au/nla.map-rm1679.
Browse related items
Start at call number: