Plan of the southern portion of the province of South Australia as divided into counties and hundreds : showing agricultural settlements, post towns, telegraph stations, main roads, railways
- Compiled in the office of the Surveyor General ; Frazer S. Crawford, Photo-lithographer.
- Adelaide, South Australia : Surveyor General's Office, 1887.
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 85 x 59 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G9011 .F7 1887 .S6||In-library use|
- Administrative and political divisions > Australia > South Australia > Maps > Eighteen eighties.
- Cities and towns > Australia > South Australia > Maps > Eighteen eighties.
- Roads > Australia > South Australia > Maps > Eighteen eighties.
- Railroads > Australia > South Australia > Maps > Eighteen eighties.
- South Australia > Maps > Eighteen eighties.
- Australia, South Australia > Maps.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:950,400 (E 134°30'00"--E 141°00'00"/S 30°20'00"--S 38°08'00").
- Longitudinal and latitudinal lines.
- Inset map showing Robinson county (western continuation of main map).
- Counties distinguished by coloring.
- Shows various roads, locations (stations, post offices, water sources, etc.), places names (hills, waterways, etc.).
- Two signatures, in black ink.
Browse related items
Start at call number: