Map of Western Australia
- Drawn by E. C. and C. Y. Dean ; Joseph J. Stephens. Government photo-litho-zincographer ; Photo-lithographed at the Surveyor General's Office, Perth, W.A.
- Perth, W.A. : Surveyor General's Office, 1891.
- Physical description
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; sheets 92 x 64 cm or smaller
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G9021 .B5 1891 .W4 NE SHEET||In-library use|
|G9021 .B5 1891 .W4 NW SHEET||In-library use|
|G9021 .B5 1891 .W4 SE SHEET||In-library use|
|G9021 .B5 1891 .W4 SW SHEET||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Map of Western Australia 1891
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:1,584,000] (E 112°45'00"--E 129°00'00"/S 13°36'00"--S 35°12'00").
- Hachure and spot-height relief.
- Longitudinal and latitudinal lines.
- Bar scale of miles and chains.
- Shows railroads, roads, villages and towns, various place names (peaks, waterways, plains), various locations (goldfields, stations, wells, etc.).
- Dates, names, and routes of several explorers and surveyors.
Browse related items
Start at call number: