Lanarkshire : New divisions of county
- Zincographed at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton, 1885.
- Southampton : Ordnance Survey Office, 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 64.5 x 47 cm, sheet 69.5 x 49
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G5773 .L3 F7 1885 .O7||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:126,720. 2 Miles to One Inch (W 4°15'44"--W 3°23'42"/N 55°51'50"--N 55°12'38").
- Coordinates approximate.
- Compass rose oriented with north toward upper-right.
- Legend of proposed boundaries shows "Parliamentary Divisions" and "Parliamentary Burghs."
- Shows grassland, woods, waterways, city plans, small towns, geographical place names, reservoirs, named estates.
- Numbered grid 1-55.
- Signed "John Bayley [general?] R. E."
Browse related items
Start at call number: