North Island (Te Ika-A-Maui) New Zealand : Showing Land Transactions, 1904-05
- By Authority: John Mackay, Government Printer ; Head Office, Department of Lands and Survey, Wellington, N.Z. F.W. Flanagan Chief Draughtsman ; J. W. A. Marchant, Surveyor General.
- Wellington, N. Z. : Head Office, Department of Lands and Survey, 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 88.5 x 65 cm, sheet 96 x 72
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G9082 .N6 G4 1905 .N4||In-library use|
- [Inset map 1] Kermadec Islands [Raoul or Sunday Id. -- Macauley Id. -- Curtis Id. -- L'Esperance Rk.]
- [Inset map 2] Cook Islands
- Land tenure > New Zealand > North Island > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Public lands > Purchasing > New Zealand > North Island > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Land settlement > New Zealand > North Island > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- North Island (N.Z.) > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- North Island New Zealand : Showing Land Transactions, 1904-1905.
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1,315,000] (E 171°04'00"--E 178°44'00"/S 33°44'00"--S 42°13'00").
- Relief shown by spot heights.
- Table, with dates: "Estates purchased under the land for settlements acts up to 31st March, 1905...The numbers in red correspond with those on the map."
- 2 inset maps.
- Coloring indicates "Lands taken up during the year," "Lands available for settlement," and "Under Land for Settlements Act."
- Shows railroads, roads, cities and towns, waterways, swamps, small islands.
Browse related items
Start at call number: