Buckminster Fuller Museum Series sculptures, circa 1970s.
- Physical description
- 10 models and 1 half box
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1918 HALF BOX 1||In Reading Room: Ask at service desk|
- Buckminster Fuller, Sadao and Zung Architects, creator.
- Materials consist of 10 models and one folder of photographs. Three were displayed at the Norman Foster Fuller Exhibit, Madrid Spain; and the Marta Hereford Museum, Hereford, Germany, 2010-2011.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Closed until processed, with the exception of the photographs, which are open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item] Buckminster Fuller Museum Series sculptures (M1918). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish
- Purchased from Buckminster Fuller, Sadao & Zung Architects; 2012, 2013, and 2017. Accession MSS 2012-162, 2012-203, 2013-073, and 2017-135.
- R. Buckminster (Bucky) Fuller (1895-1983) was an arthitect and designer, largely known for popularizing the geodesic dome. He and Shoji Sadao founded the architectural firm Fuller & Sadao Inc. in 1964. With Thomas T. K. Zung they established the firm Buckminster Fuller, Sadao, and Zung Architects in the 1970s.
Browse related items
Start at call number: