European Union law of state aid
- Kelyn Bacon [editor].
- Third edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Physical description
- cxv, 588 pages ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KJE6437 .B33 2017||Unknown|
- Bacon, Kelyn, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to State aid law and policy
- The definition of state aid
- Compatibility of aid : general principles
- International agreements
- The general block exemption regulation
- Regional aid
- SME and risk finance aid
- Research, development and innovation
- Training and employment aid
- Energy and environmental protection
- Disaster aid
- Media and communications
- Culture, heritage, sport and local infrastructure
- Rescue and restructuring aid
- Financial services
- Agriculture and fisheries
- Supervision by the commission
- Enforcement in the European court
- Enforcement in the national courts.
- This book provides a comprehensive practitioner guide to the EU law of State aid, covering all relevant legislation, case law, and the dominant themes shaping EU State aid policy. It discusses the concept of State aid and its development in the European Union, as well as practical aspects such as procedures for notification to the European Commission, and enforcement in the European Court and national courts. It offers extensive coverage of specific sectors, including transport and shipbuilding, media and communications, energy and environmental protection, culture and heritage, and agriculture. The third edition is fully updated to cover the extensive legislative changes in this area, including the new General Block Exemption Regulation and De Minimis Regulation, horizontal aid guidelines, and sectoral guidelines for aviation, cinemas, agriculture, and fisheries; as well as State aid cases in the national courts, particularly the UK, and recent European Court jurisprudence."-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- EU law of state aid
- Related Work
- European Community law of state aid.
- Other edition
- Revision of: Bacon, Kelyn. European Union law of state aid. Second edition. Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2013 ( 9780199665068 )
- 9780198787365 (hbk)
- 0198787367 (hbk)
Browse related items
Start at call number: