Protected Areas Database of the United States (PAD-US) [electronic resource]
- Boise, Idaho : Gap Analysis Program (U.S.), 2016.
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- Gap Analysis Program (U.S.)
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- (W 174.0--W 025.7/N 071.6--N 022.8)
- The Gap Analysis Program (GAP) is an element of the U.S. Geological Survey. This collection of data contains shapefiles relating to the location, ownership, and stewardship of protected areas within the United States.
- Title supplied by cataloger. Website accessed: March 31, 2017.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.