Protected Areas Database of the United States (PAD-US) [electronic resource]
- Boise, Idaho : Gap Analysis Program (U.S.), 2016.
Also available at
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Corporate Author
- Gap Analysis Program (U.S.)
- Publication date
- Map Data
- (W 174.0--W 025.7/N 071.6--N 022.8)
- The Gap Analysis Program (GAP) is an element of the U.S. Geological Survey. This collection of data contains shapefiles relating to the location, ownership, and stewardship of protected areas within the United States.
- Title supplied by cataloger. Website accessed: March 31, 2017.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.