The quickest forever
- by Inge Bruggeman.
- [Reno, Nevada?] : [Inge Bruggeman], 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm, in case 30 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .B784 Q85 2017 F||In-library use|
- Supplemental links
- Artist's website
- "The quickest forever, 2017, is printed in an edition of 35 copies with 5 artist proof copies. It was inspired by the life and work of Orra White Hitchcock (1796-1863) one of America’s earliest women botanical and scientific illustrators and artists. The pages are letterpress printed from handset type and photopolymer plates on both Zerkall paper and handmade paper from Cave Paper. The Robert Smithson quote is from his essay, Hidden trails in art (1969)."-- Colophon.
- Bound in dark grey paper wrappers with a cut-out revealing part of the spine. Issued in a brown cloth case with illustration printed on one side and title printed on flap.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 26/35. Signed by author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: