Myra H. Strober Papers, 1970-2016
- Physical description
- 9.5 linear feet (7 boxes)
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1344 2017-225 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC1344 2017-225 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC1344 2017-225 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC1344 2017-225 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC1344 2017-225 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC1344 2017-225 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|SC1344 2017-237 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Strober, Myra H.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Collection consists of Strober's professional files, teaching materials, writing files, and audiovisual materials. Also included are 10,890 megabytes of Strober’s digital files.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Myra H. Strober Papers (SC1344). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gift of Myra Strober, 2017.
- Myra Strober is Professor Emerita at the School of Education at Stanford University and Professor of Economics at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University (by courtesy). Strober is a labor economist whose research focus is on gender issues at the workplace, work and family, and multidisciplinarity in higher education. She is the author of numerous articles on occupational segregation, women in the professions and management, the economics of childcare, feminist economics and the teaching of economics. In 2016 Strober published the book "Sharing the Work: What My Family and Career Taught Me About Breaking Through (and Holding the Door Open for Others)." Biographical information excerpted from: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/faculty-research/faculty/myra-h-strober
Browse related items
Start at call number: