Expanding access to justice, strengthening federal programs : first annual report of the White House Legal Aid Interagency Roundtable
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Justice, 
- Physical description
- 64 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Corporate Author
- White House Legal Aid Interagency Roundtable (U.S.) author.
- Lynch, Loretta, 1959-
- United States. Office for Access to Justice, sponsoring body.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Executive summary
- What is civil-legal aid and why is it important to federal priorities?
- Launch of WH-LAIR
- How WH-LAIR works
- Accessing health services and improving health
- Expanding access to housing and preventing homelessness
- Strengthening families and keeping children in school
- Keeping Americans working
- Enhancing public safety and helping crime victims
- Combatting fraud and protecting consumers
- Meeting the needs of special populations. Veterans and service members ; Tribes and tribal members ; People with disabilities ; People with criminal records ; Immigrants ; Disastor survivors
- Appendix A. Presidential memorandum
- Appendix B. WH-LAIR's engagement with civil society
- Appendix C. WH-LAIR Contributors
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- First annual report of the White House Legal Aid Interagency Roundtable
- First annual report 2016
- "November 2016."
- Cover title.
- Also available online.
Browse related items
Start at call number: