Multidisciplinary contributions to the science of creative thinking
- Giovanni Emanuele Corazza, Sergia Agnoli, editors.
- text file
- Singapore : Springer, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Creativity in the twenty first century.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction.- On the Path towards the Science of Creative Thinking.- Theoretical Aspects of Creativity.- The Defragmentation of Creativity: Future Directions with an Emphasis on Educational Applications.- A Review of Integrated Approaches to the Study of Creativity: A proposal for a Systems Framework for Creativity.- Creative processes: Art, Design and Science.- Distributing creativity: Three thought experiments.- Social Aspects of Creativity.- Creativity and a human dichotomy: Individual or part of a team?.- Dangerous liaisons: bridging micro and macro levels in creativity research.- Chanel's Creative Trajectory in the Field of Fashion: The Optimal Network Structuration Strategy.- A Comparison of Creativity in Project Groups in Science and Engineering Education in Denmark and China.- Creativity in Design and Engineering.- Creativity in Engineering.- Creativity in Student Architects: Multivariate Approach.- Improving Self-Efficacy in Solving Inventive Problems in TRIZ.- Creating bio-inspired solution ideas using biological research articles.- Tele-Board MED: Supporting Creative Problem Solving in Behaviour Psychotherapy.- Creativity in the Arts.- Neurocognitive Aspects of Musical Improvisation and Performance.- Creativity and Art Education: Gaps between Theories and Practices.- Music Listening, Composition and Performance: An Experience of Creativity for Education.- Creating Music and Texts with Flow Machines.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book offers a multidisciplinary and multi-domain approach to the most recent research results in the field of creative thinking and creativity, authored by renowned international experts. By presenting contributions from different scientific and artistic domains, the book offers a comprehensive description of the state of the art on creativity research. Specifically, the chapters are organized into four parts: 1) Theoretical Aspects of Creativity; 2) Social Aspects of Creativity; 3) Creativity in Design and Engineering; 4) Creativity in Art and Science. In this way, the book becomes a necessary platform for generative dialogue between disciplines that are typically divided by separating walls.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Creativity in the twenty first century
- 9789812876188 (electronic bk.)
- 9812876189 (electronic bk.)
- 9812876170 (print)
- 9789812876171 (print)