Plan of Dalny
- Drawn and Engraved for the Directory & Chronicle ; John Bartholomew & Co., Edinr.
- [Edinburgh] : John Bartholomew & Co.
- [Hongkong] : [The Hongkong Daily Press Office] : [between 1902 and 1905]
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 19 x 25 cm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Ask at circulation desk
|G7834 .D4 [1903?] .B3||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- John Bartholomew & Co.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:23,100] (E 121°37'20"--E 121°40'39"/N 38°56'53"--N 38°54'45").
- Coordinates approximate and based on Greenwich meridian.
- Reference list of locations, with information on total area of lots and gardens and nurseries.
- Shows roads (with Russian road names), railways, various locations, future harbour extension.
- Map removed from "Directory & Chronicle" of unknown year.
Browse related items
Start at call number: