Steamboat Bill, Jr. ; College
- Buster Keaton.
- English. Silent films with English intertitles and musical scores.
- digital; optical.
- video file.Blu-Ray; region A.
- New York, NY : Kino Classics, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 2 videodiscs (134 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Riesner, Charles, 1887-1962, film director.
- Horne, James W., 1880-1942, film director.
- Schenck, Joseph M., 1877-1961, film producer.
- Harbaugh, Carl, 1886-1960, screenwriter.
- Foy, Bryan, 1896-1977 screenwriter.
- Keaton, Buster, 1895-1966, actor.
- Byron, Marion, 1911-1985, actor.
- Torrence, Ernest, 1878-1933 actor.
- McGuire, Tom, 1873-1954 actor.
- Cornwall, Anne, 1897-1980, actor.
- Bramley, Flora, 1909-1993, actor.
- Goodwin, Harold, 1902-1987, actor.
- Lobster Films (Firm)
- Kino Classics (Firm), publisher.
- 1. Steamboat Bill, Jr. (1928) / directed by Charles Reisner, produced by Joseph M. Schenck ; screenplay by Carl Harbaugh ; photographed by Bert Haines and Devereaux Jennings (69 min.)
- 2. College (1927) / Directed by James W. Horne ; produced by Joseph M. Schenck ; screenplay by Carl Harbaugh and Bryan Foy; photographed by Bert Haines and Deveraux Jennings (65 min.). Run, girl, Run (1928) / Mack Sennett presents ; directed by Alf Goulding ; featuring Carole Lombard, Daphne Pollard (18 min.). The Scribe (1966) / Construction Safety Associates of Ontario presents ; screenplay, Paul Sutherland ; directed by John Sebert ; starring Buster Keaton. (30 min.)
- Steamboat Bill Jr.: The effete son of a cantankerous riverboat captain comes to join his father's crew. College: A frail scholar tries to win the heart of a girl through athletics.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Container spine title: Steamboat Bill, Jr. & College
- Title from container.
- Main features originally released as a motion pictures in 1927 and 1928; special features include short films made in 1928 and 1966.
- Fullscreen (1.33:1)
- Restoration and special contents ©2016 Lobster FIlms.
- Special features: Disc 1: New 2K restoration by Lobster Films; Orchestral score by Timothy Brock; Organ score by Gaylord Carter (incorrectly credited as Lee Erwin); Audio commentary by film historians Michael Schlesinger and Stan Taffel; Introduction by Serge Bromberg; Vintage Alka-Seltzer commercial, starring Buster Keaton. Disc 2: New 2K restoration by Lobster Films, music by the Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra; organ score by John Muri; audio commentary by Rob Farr ; Tour of filming locations by John Bengtson; introduction by Srebe Bromberg; introduction by Lillian Gish; Run, Girl, Run, a silent short comedy; The scribe, a Canadian industrial safety film.
- Steamboat Bill Jr.: Buster Keaton, Marion Byron, Ernest Torrence, Tom McGuire.
- College: Buster Keaton, Anne Cornwall, Harold Goodwin, Snitz Edwards.
- Disc characteristics: Blu-ray disc.
- Related Work
- Container of (work): Steamboat Bill, Jr.
- Container of (work): College (Motion picture : 1927)
- Container of (work): Run, girl, run.
- Container of (work): Scribe (Motion picture : 1966)
- Publisher Number
Browse related items
Start at call number: