I can't be satisfied : early American women blues singers - town & country. Vol. 2, Town
- [Newton, N.J.] : Yazoo, ℗1997.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Classic recordings of the 1920's.
At the library
- Spivey, Victoria. Performer
- Smith, Clara Performer
- Copeland, Martha. Performer
- Bogan, Lucille Performer
- Martin, Sara, 1884-1955. Performer
- Wallace, Sippie. Performer
- Johnson, Edith. Performer
- Rainey, Ma, 1886-1939. Performer
- Hill, Bertha Chippie. Performer
- Baker, Katherine (Vocalist) Performer
- Johnson, Margaret (Vocalist) Performer
- Burleson, Hattie. Performer
- Davis, Madlyn. Performer
- Smith, Ivy (Vocalist) Performer
- Brown, Alberta. Performer
- Dirty T.B. blues (Victoria Spivey)
- Strugglin' woman's blues (Clara Smith)
- Everybody does it now (Martha Copeland)
- Pay roll blues (Lucille Bogan)
- Forget me not blues (Sara Martin)
- Section hand blues (Sippie Wallace)
- Good chib blues (Edith Johnson)
- Traveling blues (Ma Rainey)
- Do dirty blues (Bertha "Chippie" Hill)
- I helped you, sick man, when you were down and out (Katherine Baker)
- He's never gonna throw me down (Sara Martin)
- Blood hound blues (Victoria Spivey)
- Dead drunk blues (Margaret Johnson)
- Parlor social de luxe (Sippie Wallace)
- Bye bye baby (Hattie Burleson)
- Winter blues (Madlyn Davis)
- My own man blues (Ivy Smith)
- Jim Nappy (Hattie Burleson)
- How long (Alberta Brown)
- Trouble in mind (Bertha "Chippie" Hill)
- Walking blues (Ma Rainey)
- Mistreating man blues (Sara Martin)
- Trouble everywhere I roam (Sippie Wallace).
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Early American women blues singers
- Classic recordings of the 1920's
- Remastered directly from original 78 rpm recordings.
- Program and biographical notes by Don Kent ( p. : ports.) inserted in container.
- Compact disc.
- Various performers.
- Publisher Number
- 2027 Yazoo
Browse related items
Start at call number: