Map of Southern Manchuria and Northern Korea
- R. E. Institute. May 1904.
- [Place of publication not identified] : R. E. Institute, 1904.
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 56 cm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Ask at circulation desk
|G7822 .M2 P3 1904 .R4||In-library use|
- R. E. Institute.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:2,000,000 or 1 Inch - 31.6 miles (E 120°00'00"--E 133°00'00"/N 44°30'00"--N 37°00'00").
- Relief shown by shading.
- Includes legend, "Glossary for place names," "Approximate distances by rail in miles" (table).
- Inset map showing railroad from St. Petersburg to east coast of Chinese Empire.
- Shows waterways, railroads (including under construction), main and minor roads, Korea-Manchuria boundary.
- "For private circulation only."
Browse related items
Start at call number: