Political railway map of China
- [Shanghai] : Far Eastern Review, 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 48 x 40 cm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Ask at circulation desk
|G7821 .P3 1914 .F3||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Far Eastern Review.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:8,900,000 (E 88°--E 136°/N 56°--N 16°).
- Shows railroads in operation, under construction, contracted for, and projected, and identifies British, German, Japanese, American, Chinese, French, Belgian, and Russian railways.
- [Issued ... with the assistance of the authorities of the Chinese Republic].
- ["We have had prepared a political railway map of China in five colours ... The use of colours to denote the political complexion of the lines makes plain at a glance the policy of the different Powers in relation to China. These maps can be purchased ... from the head office of the Far Eastern Review ... Shanghai."]--"Political railway map of China," Far eastern review : engineering, commerce, finance, v. 10, issue 11, April 1914, page 427.
Browse related items
Start at call number: