Cortlandt Van Rensselaer papers, 1966-2013
- Physical description
- 9 linear feet
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Van Rensselaer, Cortlandt, 1924-2014, creator.
- Materials consist of Van Rensselaer's papers, including slides and some photographs.
- Supplemental links
- Closed until processed: Form to Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Closed until processed. If you are interested in this collection, please use the "Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection" form linked from this record.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Cortlandt Van Rensselaer papers (M2050). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- Gift; 2015. Accession MSS 2015-004.
- Cortlandt Van Rensselaer (1924-2014) was born in Berkeley, California. He earned both his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and his MBA at Stanford, in 1944 and 1948, respectively. Upon graduating from his MBA program, Van Rensselaer went on to work at Hewlett-Packard until his retirement 45 years later.
Browse related items
Start at call number: