Tunisia ; Advance of the Eighth Army
- compiled and drawn in the Branch of Research and Analysis, OSS.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Reproduction Section, OSS, 
- Physical description
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; 18 x 19 cm and 6 x 16 cm, on sheet 27 x 21 cm
- Advance of the Eighth Army.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Advance of the Eighth Army
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:3,200,000 (E 7°--E 14°/N 38°--N 32°).
- Scale approximately 1:12,700,000 (E 13°--E 33°/N 40°--N 28°).
- The map of Tunisia shows roads, railroads, and swamps. "Advance of the Eighth Army" covers the North African coast, from Beni Oulid to Suez, giving the date the Eighth Army arrived at each objective.
- Relief on Tunisia map shown by shading.
- "Map no. 2339, 29 April 1943."
Browse related items
Start at call number: