Silicon Valley technology industries contract workforce assessment
- by Chris Benner and Kyle Neering.
- text file.
- Santa Cruz, CA : Everett Program, University of California Santa Cruz, March 29, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (35 pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- ["Silicon Valley technology industries contract workforce assessment, studying the largely invisible contract workforce: janitors, security guards, shuttle drivers, landscape workers, cafeteria workers and other who provide direct services to the high-tech firms through contracting arrangements. Often these experience low-wages and insecure working conditions."]
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Contract workforce assessment