Tech's invisible workforce
- Working Partnerships USA.
- text file.
- [San Jose, California] : Working Partnerships USA, March 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Working Partnerships USA, issuing body.
- ["This fact sheet highlights the key findings from an assessment put together by Everett Program Director Chris Benner and research partner Kyle Neering exploring the contract workforce in Silicon Valley. The contract workforce includes sub-contract employees who are excluded from the benefits of the regular employees. Janitors, security guards, shuttle drivers, landscape workers, cafeteria workers and others who provide direct services to these high-tech firms through contracting arrangements often experience low-wages and insecure working conditions."]
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- "Silicon Valley Rising."