Investing in our future: a report on the transportation priorities of Silicon Valley's diverse communities
- Released by: Transportation Justice Alliance ; Co-authored by: Working Partnerships USA and Sacred Heart Community Service.
- text file.
- [San Jose, California] : Working Partnerships USA, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Working Partnerships USA, author.
- ["This brief summarizes the findings from the four community meetings and workshops with more than 400 community residents in attendance. From August through September 2015, the Transportation Justice Alliance (TJA) and the Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) co-presented meeting and workshops in South County, North County, Downtown San Jose, and East San Jose to provide information on the potential 2016 transit tax from VTA while soliciting meaningful input about residents' transit needs and challenges."]
- Publication date