CEQA in the 21st century : environmental quality, economic prosperity, and sustainable development in California
- prepared by BAE Urban Economics.
- text file.
- Oakland, CA : Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment, August 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (v, 88 pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- BAE Urban Economics (Firm), author.
- Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment, commissioning body.
- ["New economic study shows California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) protects the environment without stunting economic growth. CEQA requires state and local agencies to identify the potentially significant environmental impacts of proposed plans and development projects, and then to avoid or mitigate those impacts when feasible. This report was designed to closely examine the arguments and assumptions underlying the most current calls for changes to the law."]
- Publication date
- "This report was commissioned by the Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment."