The Oxford handbook of Newton
- edited by Eric Schliesser and Chris Smeenk.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2017-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Newton's Optical Experiments and Theories / Alan E. Shapiro
- The Legacy of Newton for the Pre-Critical Kant / Michela Massimi
- Newton and the Cartesians / Tad M. Schmaltz
- Newton and Leibniz on the Relativity of Motion / Richard T. W. Arthur
- Kant's Foundations for Newtonian Science / Sheldon R. Smith
- Kepler and Newton / Rhonda Martens
- Newton's Mathematics and Empiricism / Mary Domski.
- ["This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online. For more information, please read the site FAQs."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780199984275 (online resource) : No price