Becoming our children's champions : training parents, improving children's outcomes
- Jessica L. Vollmer, Elly Matsumura, Kenyatha V. Loftus, Ph.D. ; Working Partnerships USA.
- text file.
- San Jose, CA : Working Partnerships USA, June 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (83 pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 71-78).
- ["This report addresses the severity and persistence of the poor and inequitable outcomes that children from low-income backgrounds, immigrant families or families of color experience in the daunting environments of educational and health systems. It was published with the funding from FIRST 5 Santa Clara County and in partnership with Healthier Kids Foundation Santa Clara County."]
- Publication date
- "Funded by First 5 Santa Clara County with thanks to Healthier Kids Foundation Santa Clara County."