Life in the valley economy, saving the middle class : lessons from Silicon Valley, 2012
- Louise Auerhahn, Bob Brownstein, Cindy Chavez, Esha Menon ; Working Partnerships USA.
- text file; PDF.
- San Jose, CA : Working Partnerships USA, October 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (142 pages) : illustrations, color portraits.
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The fourth edition of the Life in the Valley Economy series reports that widening income inequality endangers the middle class and in a consumer-based economy, a weaker middle class threatens the economy as a whole. The report's Solutions section calls for policy changes such as a higher minimum wage, full implementation of national health reform and other public-sector measure to remedy the situation.
- Publication date