- John P.J. Pinel & Steven J. Barnes (University of British Columbia).
- Tenth edition.
- New York, NY : Pearson, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxiii, 595 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QP360 .P463 2018||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 525-567) and indexes.
- What is biopsychology?
- Foundations of biopsychology
- Sensory and motor systems
- Brain plasticity
- Biopsychology of motivation
- Disorders of cognition and emotion.
- Publisher's Summary
- For courses in Physiological Psychology and Biopsychology Explore how the central nervous system governs behavior Biopsychology presents a clear, engaging introduction to biopsychological theory and research through a unique combination of biopsychological science and personal, reader-oriented discourse. Original author John Pinel and new co-author Steven Barnes address students directly and interweave the fundamentals of the field with clinical case studies, useful metaphors, and memorable anecdotes that make course material personally and socially relevant to readers. In addition to expanded learning objectives that guide students through the course, the Tenth Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect this rapidly progressing scientific field. Available to package with Biosychology, Tenth Edition, MyLab(TM) Psychology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. MyLab Psychology is ideal for courses requiring robust assessments. Biosychology, Tenth Edition is also available via Revel(TM), an interactive digital learning environment that replaces the print textbook, enabling students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience. Revel is ideal for courses where student engagement and mobile access are important. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; Pearson MyLab does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. 0134743369 / 9780134743363 Biopsychology plus MyLab Psychology with eText - Access Card Package, 10/e Package consists of: 0134203690 / 9780134203690 Biopsychology, 10/e 0134727746 / 9780134727745 MyLab Psychology with eText Access Card .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780134203690 20170306
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9780134203690 (student edition)
- 0134203690 (student edition)
- 9780134567709 (a la carte edition)
- 0134567706 (a la carte edition)
Browse related items
Start at call number: