By an eyewitness, 2012 : portfolio of photography
- Azadeh Akhlaghi.
- Tehran : Mohsen Gallery, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 17 prints : color ; 30 x 42 cm + 3 leaves of text
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Large): Ask at circulation desk
Locked stacks (Large): Ask at circulation desk. (Permission required from Art Librarian.)
Library has: 17 prints + 3 leaves of text <in portfolio>
|TR655 .A39 2016 F||In-library use|
- Iranian photographer Azadeh Akhlaghi reconstructed scenes of the deaths of writers, clerics, and others involved in the Iranian revolution of the late 1970s. She relied on news reports and witnesses to recreate the scenes using actors, as no documentary photographs of these events exist. The photographs were first exhibited in Paris and Tehran in 2012.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Azadeh Akhlaghi, by an eyewitness, 2012
- "Published in a signed and sealed limited edition of twenty five copies by Mohsen Gallery and the artist."
- Issued in portfolio.
- Archival inkjet prints on Canson BFK Rives 310 gsm, matte in acid-free portfolio box.
- Art & Architecture Library copy 1: Portfolio number 3 of 25. Title page signed by the photographer.
Browse related items
Start at call number: