Japan : suggested outlines for a discussion of Japan, her history, culture, problems, and relations with the United States
- Eighth edition, 1936-1937.
- New York City : Japan Society, [1936?]
- Physical description
- 68 pages ; 23 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|DS837 .L3 1936||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Japan Society syllabus
- "Professor Latourette, who originally prepared the Syllabus for the Japan Society ... has, in this eighth edition, concerned himself only with the ... historical and political evolution of Japan and Japan's foreign relations. Mr. Harold Gould Henderson ... has revised and expanded the sections on Japanese art and literature. Professor Douglas G. Haring ... has done the same for the sections on population, family and social life, and manners and customs."--Page 3.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Provenance: Library of Congress (ink-stamp).
- Related Work
- Japan society syllabus.
Browse related items
Start at call number: