Fiduciary guide to toxic chemical risk
- contributing authors: Jane Ambachtsheer, Jonas Kron, Richard A. Liroff, Tim Little, Rachel Massey.
- text file; PDF.
- Arlington, Virginia : Investor Environmental Health Network ; Oakland, CA : Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment, [2007?]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (50 pages) : illustrations
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (page 45-50).
- The report examines the financial dimensions of toxic chemical risk in consumer products, corporate supply chains, and in many investors' portfolios and explores how these risks may be quantified.
- Publication date
- "March 2007."