Declining job-based health coverage in the United States and California : a crisis for working families
- Arindrajit Dube, PH.D. and Ken Jacobs, UC Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education, Sarah Muller, Bob Brownstein and Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins, Working Partnerships USA.
- text file; PDF.
- San Jose, CA : Working Partnerships USA ; Berkeley, CA : UC Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (63 pages) : illustrations
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (page 63).
- This report sounds the alarm on the breakdown of job-based health coverage, providing a full results of the health insurance analysis performed jointly by Working Partnerships USA and the UC Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education. It finds that employer-based health insurance declined between 2000 and 2004 and is now insuring only 57% of Californians and about 62% of those nationally.
- Publication date
- "January 2006."