Life in the valley economy : Silicon Valley progress report 2008
- Louise Auerhahn, Bob Brownstein, Brian Darrow, Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins.
- text file; PDF.
- San Jose, CA : Working Partnerships USA, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (127 pages) : illustrations, color portraits
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-127).
- This is the second annual LIVE report. It examines the state of Silicon Valley's economy through the lens of middle-class and working-class households trying to make ends meet, This publication updates the data and analysis provided in LIVE 2007 and adds a special "Solutions" section.
- Publication date
- "August 2008."