What about China? : Pertinent facts concerning the present situation in that country (questions & answers)
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Chinese Students' Club, 1927.
- Physical description
- 12 pages ; 23 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|DS775.7 .W53 1927||In-library use|
- Chinese Students' Club (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- Why do the Chinese fight? What are the aims and purposed of the opposing forces?
- Is the present situation and natural evolutionary condition, or is it the product of external forces?
- Are the great powers on the side of Peking or of Canton, and why? Which side's victory will be best for China itself? Which for the occidental world?
- What is the Kuomintang?
- Are the Chinese anti-foreign, anti-Christian?
- What does "May 30" signify?
- What was the Wanhsien Massacre?
- What do the Chinese demand?
- What about the unequal treaties?
- What about extraterritoriality? Can China be trusted to deal justice impartially if extraterritoriality be abolished?
- How is China's tariff controlled by the treaty powers, and what would China do with tariff autonomy?
- What is Congressman Porter's resolution?
- Publication date
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: With "A manifesto to the people of America" laid in (published by the Chinese Students' Alliance in the United States of America, Feb. 10, 1927, 4 pages).
- Related Work
- Manifesto to the people of America
Browse related items
Start at call number: