Y. M. C. A. Service Map
- Issued by War Personnel Board : National War Work Council of the Young Men's Christian Association.
- New York City : National War Work Council of the Young Men's Christian Association, [1917?]
- Physical description
- 7 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; sheet 47 x 48 cm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|G3201 .S65  .Y6||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States.
- C.S. Hammond & Company.
- Europe [legend: principal railroads & water routes]
- The World [legend: Colonial Possessions]
- British Isles
- Highlands of Northern France [with color key showing relief]
- France [inset map: Department of Corse (Corsica)
- Belgium and Franco-German Frontier [Color key: Height of land]
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Map Data
- Scales vary.
- sheet nb
- Relief varies--shown by tints and hachures.
- Maps copyright by C. S. Hammond & Co.; some dated (1910-1917).
- Y.M.C.A. address on panel: "Headquarters 347 Madison Ave. New York City."
Browse related items
Start at call number: