Revised petition, SEC-file #4-463
- Jill Ratner, President, Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment.
- text file.
- [San Jose, California] : [Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment], 9/20/02.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (5 unnumbered pages)
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment author.
- Ratner, Jill, author.
- Katz, Jonathan, addressee.
- United States. Securities and Exchange Commission, addressee.
- "Rose Foundation filed a citizen petition with the United States Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) asking for a crackdown on environmental accounting fraud and new regulations to guide future corporate environmental liability reporting. The petition was immediately endorsed by more than 30 other foundations, as well as several mutual funds and labor organizations. This report is part of the Environmental Fiduciary Report Series."--Rose Foundation document download page.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title from subject line: Petition for rulemaking
- Available from some providers with title: Request for Rulemaking for Clarification of Material Disclosures With Respect to Financially Significant Environmental Liabilities and Compliance with Existing Material Financial Disclosures
- Available from some providers with title: Rose Foundation's SEC petition