Marc Tessier-Lavigne, President of Stanford University, Inauguration materials, 2016
- Physical description
- 1.5 linear feet (1 box)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1309 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Collection includes ephemera from 2016 inauguration event.
- Publication date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, President of Stanford University, Inauguration materials (SC1309). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-pub lish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne was inaugurated as Stanford University's 11th president on Friday, Oct. 21, 2016. The inauguration ceremony was held at Laurence Frost Amphitheater. Marc Trevor Tessier-Lavigne is a Canadian neuroscientist who previously served as president of Rockefeller University in New York City. Prior to that he was an executive vice president for research and the Chief Scientific Officer at Genentech.
Browse related items
Start at call number: