Exploring the new era of technology-infused education
- Lawrence Tomei, editor.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania (701 E. Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033, USA) : IGI Global, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (388 pages) : illustrations.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The (revised list of) top 10 technologies for 21st century instruction / Lawrence A. Tomei
- ICT in Chinese higher education: opportunities and challenges / Xiaobin Li
- Transformative learning and technology in adult and vocational education / Victor C. X. Wang, Patricia Cranton
- Development of a scale to measure attitudes toward information technology / Anu A. Gokhale, Kenton F. Machina
- A model for an adaptive hypermedia learning system based on data mining technique / Mahnane Lamia, Mohamed Hafidi
- Teachers' use of assistive technologies in education / Vicki Donne, Mary Hansen
- Assessing impact of ICT intercultural work: the dissolving boundaries program / Angela Rickard, Roger S. P. Austin
- Pre-service teachers' motivation to use technology and the impact of authentic learning exercises / Jennifer R. Banas, Cynthia S. York
- Collaborative learning on decentralized ubiquitous environments / Jorge Luis Victória Barbosa [and 4 others]
- The influence of clickers use on metacognition and learning outcomes in college English classroom / Yu Zhonggen
- Transmedia storytelling edutainment and the contemporary textbook in higher e-education / Stavroula Kalogeras
- Adoptability of e-textbooks featuring educational online games / Do Kyun Kim, Lucian F. Dinu, Chang Geun Kim
- Perceptions of professors and students towards Moodle: a case study / Hoda Baytiyeh
- Technology-infused education: the influence of course environment factors / Tim Klaus, Chuleeporn Changchit --
- Technology-infused education and academic integrity: are they compatible? / Michele T. Cole, Louis B. Swartz, Daniel J. Shelley
- E-learning 2.0: a case study exploring the integration of social media into online courses / Steve Chi-Yin Yuen, Gallayanee Yaoyuneyong
- Virtual worlds applications for management education / Amarolinda Zanela Klein [and 5 others]
- Social e-learning tools: what to use when? a theoretical framework / Saurabh Gupta
- Instructional videos as ICT for teacher professional development: transitioning from the traditional classroom to YouTube / George W. Semich, Jenna Copper.
- Publisher's summary
Recent advancements in technology have led to significant improvements and developments within learning environments. When utilized properly, these innovations can serve as a valuable resource for educators and students. Exploring the New Era of Technology-Infused Education is a pivotal reference source for the latest scholarly research on the implementation of emerging technologies in contemporary classroom settings. Highlighting theoretical foundations, empirical case studies, and curriculum development strategies, this book is ideally designed for researchers, practitioners, educators, and academics actively involved in teaching and learning environments.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Also available in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9781522517108 electronic
- 9781522517092 print
Browse related items
Start at call number: