- Surveyor General's Office, Adelaide ; A. Vaughan, Photo-lithographer : (65) March 1891.
- Adelaide : Surveyor General's Office, 1891.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; sheet 46.5 x 52 cm
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:63,360] (E 138°29'06"--E 138°47'00"/S 34°52'26"--S 35°03'51").
- Shows lot numbers, drainage, railways, roads, various locations and facilities (reservoirs, quarries, schools, tunnels, stations, etc.), telegraph lines.
- Dates signalling exchanges, openings, closures, confirmations (referring to canals, water sourcing?) throughout map.
- Surveyor General's Office seal, "Price One Shilling."
Browse related items
Start at call number: