Map of New South Wales
- Photo-lithographed by W. A. Gullick, Government Printer, Syney, N.S.W.
- Sydney, N.S.W. : [Publisher not identified], [between 1906 and 1910?]
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 43.5 x 54 cm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Ask at circulation desk
|G8970 [1907?] .G8||In-library use|
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:2,534,400].
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Longitudinal and latitudinal lines.
- Shows waterways, peaks, cities and towns, various place names.
- Western, Central, and Eastern divisions named (without boundary lines).
- Dated from 2 advertisements on verso, including Wood & Company (founded 1857, according to source): "...our business since its inception half a century ago."
- Old Times: An Unique Illustrated History of the Early Days, v.1, issues 1-4, p. 77