Map of Western Australia
- H.J. Pether, Government Photolithographer. Perth, W.A.
- Pether, W.A. : Western Australia Dept. of Lands & Surveys, 1905.
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 56 x 37 cm
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:4,752,000].
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Longitudinal and latitudinal lines.
- Shows railways, towns, boundaries and land divisions, goldfields, telegraph lines and stations, lighthouses, stock routes, steamer routes, drainage.
- Descriptive text, such as "high cliffs about 250."
- England and Wales illustration for area comparison.
- "Area, 975,920 square miles."
- "Harry F. Johnston Surveyor General."
Browse related items
Start at call number: