Hampton Roads : Virginia
- Published at Washington D.C. December 1902 ; O.H. Tittmann, Superintendent.
- [Corrections to] May 1906.
- Washington D.C. : U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, 
- Physical description
- 1 nautical chart ; 101 x 85 cm.
- Publication (U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey) ; No. 400.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3882 .H3 P5 1906 .U5||In process|
- Corporate Author
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Inset map]: [Continuation chart of Elizabeth River by Norfolk and Portsmouth]
- Coasts > Virginia > Hampton Roads (Va. : Harbor) > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Navigation > Virginia > Hampton Roads (Harbor) > Nautical charts > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Hampton Roads (Va. : Harbor) > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Newport News (Va.) > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:20,000 (W 76°27'15"--W 76°13'41"/N 37°01'30"--N 36°52'30").
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey charts ; No. 400
- Depths shown by soundings and spot shading, dotted lines.
- Lights table, signs and abbreviations, tides table, storm warning displays.
- Shows low water areas, coasts, waterways, vegetation, rocks, wrecks, buoys, city plan, railroads, buildings.
Browse related items
Start at call number: