Boston Bay and approaches : Massachusetts
- Washington D.C. : Coast & Geodetic Survey, 1905.
- Physical description
- 1 nautical chart ; 83 x 100 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3762 .B6 P5 1905 .U5||In process|
- Navigation > Boston Bay > Nautical charts > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Coasts > Massachusetts > Boston > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Boston Bay (Mass.) > Nautical charts > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Boston (Mass.) > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Massachusetts > Maps > Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:80,000 (W 71°08'00"--W 70°11'00"/N 42°42'00"--N 42°06'00").
- Depths shown by soundings (low water by dot shading); relief shown by contours and hachures.
- Lights table, Tides table, magnetic variation compass roses, various notes about map.
- Shows low water areas, various navigational information, small islands, vegetation, miscellaneous locations ("old tower," "black rk), city plan, railroads, roads, wetland, waterways, unnamed buildings, etc.
- List of correction dates by topic or group (Corps of Engineers, Harbor Commission).
- "109," "plate no. 2830."
- Stamp, bottom left margin: "10 06. 5'."
Browse related items
Start at call number: