Two Italian accounts of Tudor England
- translated into English for the first time and published by C. V. Malfatti.
- Barcelona, 1953.
- Physical description
- xvi, 103 p. plates (part col.) facsims. 29 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|DA320 .T97 F||In-library use|
- Itinerarium Britanniae: a description of the author's journey from Trento to London by the route of Germany and Flanders, year of 1497 [By] Andreas Franciscius.--Ritratti del Regno de Inghilterra; a description of English life and institutions in the reign of Mary Tudor. By an unknown author.
- Publication date
- Limited ed. of 250 numbered copies on handmade paper ..."
- Each part has special t.-p.
- Original texts in Latin and Italian given in "Appendix" (p. -)
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): No. 175.
- Stanford copy 1 (STK): No. 177.
Browse related items
Start at call number: